Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien_Shore View Post
    There's two drivers up for grabs right now:

    Altec 604-168x | ePay
    I think they're his...

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

    I hope Not ! I would hate to see them broken up...

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace


    Alien_Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    750
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

    crap - they went cheap, I got so damn busy at work I forgot to check on them.
    - Mike

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien_Shore View Post
    crap - they went cheap, I got so damn busy at work I forgot to check on them.
    $356 for the pair--damn, that is cheap! They look to be in nice shape too--however, seller claims they're "untested"....
    Being of "Sound" Mind

  5. #5
    HB Super Moderator
    Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

    they are not the same as the ones in the Marketplace..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bdblkta's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

    Nope mot mine. Have been reading and reading while I decide how to build proper cabinets and save some funds.

  7. #7
    HB Super Moderator
    Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Stanley Screamer Opportunity in the Marketplace

    Phew, that was a close one.. For a minute there I thought there was another pair of Screamers "Gone with the Wind".

    How you been Josh ? Before you ever go that route contact me I'm sure we can work something out..To save those beasts ! Or at the very least find a nice home for them around here somewhere.I have a lot of musician buddies would love to get their hands on those. Ummm Hmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.